Birthday Quotes





1
I wanted to be the first
I wanted to be the first to wish you but became the last! Happy belated birthday!


2
I’m an early person
The birthday card isn’t on time. But its not my fault. I’m an early person trapped in a late persons body.

3.
If i has to choose
If i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.

4.
Be romantic
Nothing in the world can let me forget you, so how can I forget your Birthday. Lets enjoy the day on the sea side watching sunset together. Be romantic and have a romantic Birthday.

5.

Lot of love for my brother
After having a brother like you in my life I never ever felt the need of a best friend. Love and a lot of love for my brother on his birthday!

6

You are a role model
You are a role model to all the brothers of the world for being so loving, caring, protective and supportive. I wish a happy, happy birthday for the best brother of the universe.

7.
Your Birthday
Your Birthday reminds me that you are the only person I want to spend my life with. Happy Birthday!

8
If i has to choose
If i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.

 9

I love you honey
Ask yourself how much you love me, well that is not even the half of how much I love you, on this so special day you can add to that love a 100% of kisses. I love you honey, happy birthday

10

Special person
Today is the Birthday of a special person who has given vivid colors in our life.
It is none other than our sweetest daughter you.
Happy Birthday to you.

11

Be romantic
Nothing in the world can let me forget you, so how can I forget your Birthday. Lets enjoy the day on the sea side watching sunset together. Be romantic and have a romantic Birthday.

12

How empty my life would be
Happy Birthday my dearest and sweetest, not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here.

 13

Please forgive me

I still can’t believe that I am the last to wish you on your birthday. Please forgive me this time. I will surely make it up to you. Belated Happy Birthday!

14
Eleanor Roosevelt 

I think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity.

15
Brian Tracy 

The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.

16
 Gabriel Byrne
Presents don't really mean much to me. I don't want to sound mawkish, but - it was the realization that I have a great many people in my life who really love me, and who I really love.

17
Lauren Hutton 

We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be. 

18
 Sam Levenson  
It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, 'Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.'

19
 Anne Lamott  
Some people won't go the extra mile, and then on their birthday, when no one makes a fuss, they feel neglected and bitter.

20
 Johnny Vegas  

I trained to be a priest - started to. I went to seminary school when I was 11. I wanted to be a priest, but when they told me I could never have sex, not even on my birthday, I changed my mind.
Johnny Vegas  

21
 Susan Orlean   

My ace in the hole as a human being used to be my capacity for remembering birthdays. I worked at it. Whenever I made a new friend, I made a point of finding out his or her birthday early on, and I would record it in my Filofax calendar.

22

Wish you many more happy returns of the day. May God bless you with prosperity, good health and peaceful life

23

May your love, happiness and friends always stay with you.

24

I pray to bless your ways I wish to lighten your moments May you always keep cheering and growing.

25

Khuda kaise karoon shukriya is din ke liye
Jis din tumhe dharti pe bheja hamare liye
Na jaane kyon main intezaar kar raha tha
Shayad janamdin hai tumhara is liye
Meri har ek dua hai teri lambi umar ke liye
Dil khud jaanta hai tu na ho dhadkega kis ke liye…

26

Ye din ye mahina ye taarikh jab jab aayi
Hum ne kitne pyaar se janam din ki mehfile sajayi
Har shamaa par naam likh diya dosti ka
Is ki roshni mein chaand jaisi teri surat hai samayi… 

0 comments: